- We use technologies like cookies (small files stored by your browser), web beacons, or unique device identifiers to anonymously identify your computer or device so we can deliver a better experience. Our systems also log information like your browser, operating system and IP address.
- We do not collect personally identifiable information about you. In other words, we do not collect information such as your name, address, phone number or email address.
- We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
- Our service does not currently recognize the "Do Not Track" signal that may be available in some web browsers.
- We do not use or collect your precise geographic location.
- You can sign into your account to see or delete any personally identifiable information we have stored, such as your name, address, email or phone number. You can also contact us by email to request to see or delete this information.
- We remove personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, email or phone number) and other preferences associated with your account promptly after you delete your account. We may retain other data indefinitely.
- We generally do not share personally identifiable information (such as name, address, email or phone) with other companies.
"Google (www.google.com) operates the Google Display Network (comprising partner websites and some Google properties like YouTube), DoubleClick online ad serving products and the DoubleClick Ad Exchange, and Invite Media. These provide advertisers with the tools needed to plan, execute and analyze marketing programs with greater ease and efficiency, while enabling publishers to maximize their returns from online advertising. Note: Because Google uses DoubleClick and Invite technology, cookies placed by Google for behavioral advertising, including the opt out cookie, will appear as DoubleClick and Invite cookies." If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us: email@example.com
- Analytics companies may access anonymous data (such as your IP address or device ID) to help us understand how our services are used. They use this data solely on our behalf. They do not share it except in aggregate form; no data is shared as to any individual user. Click to see company privacy policies that govern their use of data. "Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. Google Analytics customers can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so they can improve it. Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors."
- We take reasonable administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to safeguard and protect your information from unauthorized access or disclosure. This includes utilizing Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the personal information you input, and storing your information in encrypted form behind a firewall designed to block access from outside our network. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
- Information we collect may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where we do business.
- To operate the service, we also may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances: (1) with your express consent, (2) when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, (3) when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property, or (4) to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but we will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law to do so.